We are delighted you will be joining us! Please be aware of the following basic rules to ensure you have a great experience.
- All musicians and staff are to dress and act appropriately at all times.
- Revealing clothing, provocative behavior, and public displays of affection are not appropriate at the DCM Workshop.
- No horseplay allowed.
- Don’t touch other musicians’ instruments or equipment without their permission.
- When you are not performing, be sure to store your instrument either in its case or on a secure instrument stand where it will not be knocked over by folks passing through.
- All recreational equipment must be returned to its storage location after being used.
- No matches, lighters, or flame of any kind are allowed at the DCC facility.
- Be respectful and courteous to faculty, staff, and fellow musicians at all times.
- Park within the designated areas.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking, alcoholic beverages or drugs allowed on the property.
- Weapons and firearms are also strictly prohibited.
- You are responsible to clean the areas you use. Trash goes in the trash cans. Sweep up crumbs. Wipe up any spilled liquids immediately. Let’s leave the DCC facility looking nicer than we found it!
Parent Signature (if student is under 18)